Apple and Major League Baseball have revealed the September fixtures available to Apple TV+ subscribers in 60 countries and regions around the world.
The ‘Friday Night Baseball’ games will be presented by a line-up including Wayne Randazzo (play-by-play), Dontrelle Willis (analyst), Heidi Watney (sideline reporter), Alex Faust (play-by-play), Ryan Spilborghs (analyst), and Tricia Whitaker (sideline reporter).
In addition, Lauren Gardner and Siera Santos continue to host the studio show and will be joined by former MLB players Xavier Scruggs and Matt Joyce serving as analysts alongside baseball journalist Russell Dorsey and betting analyst Claudia Bellofatto.
The matches are:
Friday, September 1
- Tampa Bay Rays at Cleveland Guardians 7 p.m. ET
- Seattle Mariners at New York Mets 7 p.m. ET
Friday, September 8
- St. Louis Cardinals at Cincinnati Reds 6:30 p.m. ET
- San Diego Padres at Houston Astros 8 p.m. ET
Friday, September 15
- Tampa Bay Rays at Baltimore Orioles 7 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Phillies at St. Louis Cardinals 8 p.m. ET
Friday, September 22
- San Francisco Giants at Los Angeles Dodgers 10 p.m. ET
- New York Mets at Philadelphia Phillies 7 p.m. ET
In addition to the live match coverage, subscribers have access to the MLB Big Inning whip-around show featuring live look-ins and in-game highlights every weeknight, and a full slate of MLB-related content, including Countdown to First Pitch, MLB Daily Recap, and MLB This Week.
Fans can also access additional MLB programming for free in the Apple TV app, including Friday Night Baseball condensed game recaps after the completion of the live broadcasts each week, classic games, highlights and interviews, and more.